Sunday, September 11, 2011
Saturday, September 10, 2011
- I have been making cute stuffed cuddly things lately! (Picture coming soon.)
- I am learning Adobe light-room. I have to say it is pretty fantastic so far. :) It makes editing pictures so much easier.
- We have been doing a lot of family things lately too. Watermelon Festival, Grady County Fair, and Dollar movies.
- Tomorrow we are going to an amusement park.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Friday, May 6, 2011
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Update:It is incredibly hard to stitch up the edges. I had to ask for help, because I tried 4 times and it just wasn't right! But it sure is CUTE and I had the best time making him! Next time I make him for a baby I will use satin, so he can be a lovey! (and change his feet)
Thursday, March 24, 2011
- Took pictures of my boys (didn't print anything yet, I am sure I will have to take more good ones first)
- Read several good books (didn't finish Harry Potter. Not sure if I will, but that's ok)
- Took pictures march 5th and the dinner was so good!
- Tried to go to the science musuem, but it was too crowded
- Made several gifts (I am pretty excited about them:)
- I haven't run my heater in about 2 wks, YEA!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
I got an email about a deal from Moolala. I have never bought anything before, but this seemed to be what I've been looking for. I will let you know if it works out. It is supposed to save money when you grocery shop, because you only buy what you need to make meals for the week. We will see.
I need to save money anyway possible nowadays. My husband did not get a promotion that he was promised due to budget cuts :( He hasn't had a raise in over 5 years and everyone knows that the economy is not what it was 5, even 10 years ago. When I got our taxes back from the CPA, I was shocked to see how little income we had. It is pretty terrifying! I have been praying about it lately. I wasn't surprised that the promotion was cancel, but others got their promotion because it was looked at before the state budget went into effect, really sucks! We have never had to worry about this in our marraige until now! I am sure God will send something along in place of that though.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Saturday, March 5, 2011
When I came home Parker was feeling worse, so I peeked in his mouth. It was NASTY! I made him an appointment for the afternoon. Dr. said he has STREP THROAT! I am praying that no one else gets it and that Parker is feeling better soon. What a way to start the weekened right?
Oh yea, and the dog has been jumping the fence and wandering the streets again. I should enter him in a contest for the highest jump!
I have a lot to do today with housework. Then I have to get ready to take pictures at a national guard unit's party. Charlie Med here we come!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
- Plant a vegetable garden
- take portraits of my children and print them
- take portraits for other people-Kristen, I am ready are you?
- read a book a week-right now I am starting Harry Potter #4
- go to the movies
- have a date with my hubby (march 5th we are going to take pictures for a friend's army unit that is leaving for duty. They are having a party/dinner)
- fun day trip during spring break for the family
- make some handmade gifts
- open my windows and turn off the heater
Monday, February 28, 2011
Saturday, February 26, 2011
- clean kitchen
- finish laundry
- eat lunch
- print some 8x10's
- read a book
- make dinner
- watch a movie
- help a friend declutter
- play outside in the garden
- get ready for the next week
Sounds pretty boring, right??? Yea I am sure it is, ha! I am going to start as soon as I am done on the computer!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
- has been married 13 yrs
- wants to read more good books (suggestions welcome)
- has a college degree in art and photography
- has 3 children
- wants to strenghten her relationships
- wants to improve her additude
- needs to stop drinking so much pop
- needs to make money doing something from home (what I don't know?)
- wants to take her family to yellowstone national park
- wants her children to experience an adventure
- enjoys vintage furniture
- wants to have a cozy home
- likes to bake, not clean up
- loves getting a new hairstyle
- loves photography
- probably will think of lots of better things to add later, ha