- Plant a vegetable garden
- take portraits of my children and print them
- take portraits for other people-Kristen, I am ready are you?
- read a book a week-right now I am starting Harry Potter #4
- go to the movies
- have a date with my hubby (march 5th we are going to take pictures for a friend's army unit that is leaving for duty. They are having a party/dinner)
- fun day trip during spring break for the family
- make some handmade gifts
- open my windows and turn off the heater
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Month list for March
I thought I should have some goals for March. Sorta like a Big List, if you know what I mean? Well, this list should just be fun/want too stuff just for me. Maybe family stuff that I think is fun.