Monday, August 25, 2008

Just a little something


I planned on picking the boys up from school and going straight to the pizza place for a quick dinner. On the way, Alex needed to use the bathroom, so we stopped by our house. I heard a giggle, then he came out and asked if I noticed anything. I didn't. Then he said, "I wore my shorts this way all day, and I didn't even know it."

His shorts were backwards. All day at school! He didn't notice, because the shirt covered it up and my kids never unbutton to go the bathroom. Alex said no one said anything to him. It looked so funny. He wouldn't let me take a picture, but I wanted too so bad. He has put his clothes on wrong before, but someone has always noticed and he fixed it quickly. It was pretty funny! Alex is so cute and funny. I don't see how he sat down comfortably all day, but he wasn't even bothered. I just love that boy.....


No comments: