Monday, May 4, 2009

5 bad things....

I heard the boys arguing after they went to bed. So I went in their room. Alex was yelling my name over and over. Parker was interrupting and telling me that Alex was saying bad things. This is the conversation that followed.....

me: what did Alex say?

Parker: Alex said "mom and dad sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g. first comes love, then comes a baby, then comes C H O L E S T E R O L..."

Alex yelling: Parker thinks that cholesterol is a bad word!

Parker: Yea it is and Mom, he said 5 other things that were bad.

me to Parker: Well, you don't have to tell me what he said, I will talk to him. And cholesterol is not a bad word.

me to Alex: Alex, cholesterol is not a bad word, but I know that you were not singing a nice song and you shouldn't say those other 5 bad things, or you will be in trouble, so don't do it again!

Alex: Well, I guess everyone in 2nd grade is in trouble then!

I held in my laughter until I left the room and told Aaron what they were fighting about. I don't know what Parker thought cholesterol was and I never did find out what 5 other things Alex said. Hopefully it was as harmless as cholesterol!

2 comments:

linda t said...

How precious! Sure made me laugh!
Kids say the darndest things... but that is just too funny!
Thanks for sharing Brandi.

Kristen said...

Maybe cholesterol is a code word for something bad...you never know! hehe!

Too funny!