Monday, November 10, 2008

How do studio's do it???

I tried to take photos of my boys together one evening and let me tell you, I do not have the patience. I think that next time I will just go to JCpennys. How can these places do it? We are probably in there about 20 mins and then done. Pay and we go home.

But when I try to take my own, I can not get my kids to be still or listen. I am fine with other people and their kids, but mine, OH LORDY. I still think I am having heart palpitations!

I did laugh later when I looked at the photos. They are pretty funny. First one, the kids are in the picture and the next one arms are waving and it looks like a cuckoo's nest. It made me laugh out loud, although, I didn't think it was funny in that moment. I keep going back and looking so I can laugh some more!

No comments: