Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We are going!

My husband just bought our U2 tickets! 11.5 years ago, my parents asked me if I wanted free Rolling Stones tickets and I said no. When I told Aaron, he made me call them back and say Yes I did want them. I thought he was crazy, but it turns out that that was one of the best concerts!

So now we both decided not to let U2 pass us by. Because he works for the University, he was able to buy tickets before they went on sale. It is hard to see exactly where we will be sitting, but I am sure that it will be fine. I am just excited to go! When he asked if we should spend that much money, I gave him a choice, either take me to a nice hotel for our anniversary or see U2 in concert. You know what he picked, haha :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I bet it will be awesome!

No we aren't doing the pictures before we leave, just regular family ones somewhere else.

I would love to have time to have you bring your camera over and take some of us but we really should start packing more so I am not sure that will happen.