Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My anniversary gift


Aaron made me a Photo book of pictures that I had taken in 2008 for an anniversay present. He had to edit them to be on the pages the way he wanted instead of the way the book recommended. I think that he literally spent hours on this gift. On the cover is a flower photo from our garden and the spine says "Photography Vol. 1. I was really shocked when he gave it to me. I thought for sure it was a Pyrex dish. He handed me the book and I thought why did he give me a Photo mounted on a board. Duh, it took a few minutes to figure out what it was. I love it. It is the most AWESOME GIFT EVER! Thank you so much and I love you...Here is a sample of some of the book. Enjoy!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

linda t said...

Wow! What a wonderful, thoughtful gift!!
Your photography skills are incredible Brandi!
And Aaron showcased it BEAUTIFULLY in the book!
You two are quite the team.
The perfect gift for a photographer.