Thursday, April 3, 2008

Things to enjoy


As you can see from the photo, this is how my life has been lately, Overwhelming!! Someone asked me recently what I enjoy. I have been thinking about it for a while now. Maybe, if I type it out loud, I might remember what I enjoy.
  • My children
  • Oklahoma thunderstorms
  • Zac napping
  • taking photos of my boys
  • going to the zoo
  • walking in the park
  • traveling to new places
  • watching "Crossing Jordan", "Lost", "Jericho" (cancelled boo-hoo) and my new favorite, "Eli Stone"
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Irish Folk Songs
  • SpongeBob
  • Reading mystery, romance, sci-fi, anything that is fiction books
  • Watching movies with Aaron
  • Going on a Date
  • Not cooking
  • Having a clean house
  • Gardening
  • Reading other peoples blogs
  • Folding laundry uninterrupted
I just realized that I don't get to do most of the things on this list. My goal is to do all of them at least once this year! I promise that there will be photos soon! I have so many great ones to share, but haven't been able to get them uploaded yet.

No comments: