Wednesday, August 25, 2010

KM Photoshoot-July 2010


I finally finished editing for KM. It took longer than I expected, but it was my first time doing everything on the computer myself. Also, I became unorganized with the files I created. Aaron helped me get on track so that I would remember exactly where I was. I have to say that I am Very Pleased with the result!! All of the pictures needed minimal exposure adjusting and not much else, which means I did good.

It was my first time doing Maternity and I think that they turned out well. I think that these are some of the best pictures I have taken. I hope that they like them as much as I do. Now I just have to wait for baby to be born, because I get to take those pictures too! Yea Me!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You did awesome!! I am so glad you are enjoying it because when I get preggo I am keeping you super busy!

brandi said...

I can't wait. We can take one every week!
I am pretty excited. Taking K's photo was pretty fun! I am ready to do more. I have lots of ideas for gifts coming up!